Did you know that we use a hydrating rose water mist along with oxygen infusion as part of our signature Freeze Facial? Not only does it smell divine, but there are very specific skincare—and health—benefits of rose water for your skin.
The Magical Benefits of Rose Water for your Skin
- The scent of rose water alone has been scientifically proven to lower stress levels. And again, just the scent of roses can actually improve skin’s hydration and its ability to stay hydrated.
- When applied to skin, rose water is an anti-inflammatory. It can help reduce redness and swelling.
- It’s also antibacterial, so rose water can prevent acne and help heal the skin.
- As an antioxidant, rose water protects skin from environmental damage.
- Finally, you can consume rose water—and you do consume small amounts when inhaling it during your Freeze Facial. When ingested, rose water has many of the same benefits as when applied topically, meaning it beautifies and heals from the inside. Magic? We think so.
Want less stress and better skin? Book your Freeze Facial now!